Frequently asked questions
1. I like one of the pieces featured here, but can I order it in a different colour?
Yes, some of our designs have a range of colours you can choose from. However, other designers manufacture only a limited number of each style, so in these cases it would depend on whether it is still available to order. It is best to contact us with your preferred style and we can check for you.
2. I am a plus size but some of the outfits featured here look quite small, can I order them in a different size?
In many cases yes, a lot of the designers we work with offer their outfits in sizes 6 -24. However, for those designs that are in limited production it will depend on whether your size is still available. Again, it is best to contact us and we will be happy to check.
3. I have a number of bridesmaids and they are all different sizes and shapes, can I get bridesmaid dresses to fit them all?
Absolutely! All of our bridesmaid designers offer their dresses in UK sizes 6 -24. Before we order your dresses we take each bridesmaid's measurements (or in these current circumstances you may have to take your own measursements), and we then order accordingly. In some cases alterations may be required to ensure a perfect fit; we can arrange for these to be done in house for our local customers. (Additional costs involved).
4. If I order something from the Designer Boutique, how long will it take to come?
It depends on the designer and what you are ordering. The following is a guide:
5. Do I need an account to place an online order?
No, all you need is an email address, so that we can confirm your order. You can, of course, register for an account, but you can also place an order as a guest.
6. How do I know if an item is in stock?
Most items shown are in stock. Check on the drop-down menu which will tell you what sizes and colours are available.
7. How do I know if an item will fit me?
If you are unsure about the fit of an item, please make sure you look at our size guide on each product listing. Some designer’s sizes do run small, and some large, so we often mention this. Also, take note of the measurements where given.
8. Can I order by telephone?
Of course you can. Just call us with the details of the item you wish to purchase, and your billing information and we will process the order. Our customer service is currently open Wednesdays through Saturdays at 01874 938692 due to Covid19 reduced hours, or on 07548661366 7 days a week.
9. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and paypal online, as well as cash in our boutique.
10. Is it safe to use my credit card online with Dressed To Impress?
We work hard to make sure your purchase is safe and secure. For your protection all payments go through a rigorous fraud-checking process.
11. Is my personal information kept private?
12. How will I know if you have received my order?
After you place an order you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Once payment has gone through, your delivery address verified, and the item(s) located, your order will then be accepted and the item(s) shipped. You will then receive an email with shipping and delivery details.
13. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes and freight forwarding addresses?
We are sorry, but we are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes or freight forwarding addresses.
14. How long does delivery take and how much does it cost?
For further information on delivery times and shipping charges please see our Delivery and Returns page.
15. Can I collect my order instead?
Yes, we offer a click and collect service if you are in the vicinity of our boutique in the Brecon Beacons.
16. Can I track my order, is it insured, and do I have to sign for it?
Yes, if you choose a tracked delivery option. Please see our Shipping and Delivery page for more information.
17. Can I change or amend an order once it has been placed?
Yes, you can change or make amendments to your order prior to dispatch. However, once it has been dispatched we cannot make any changes. If you need to make changes please call customer service at 01874 938692.
18. How do I return or exchange an item?
If you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. Further details are available on our Delivery and Returns page.
19. Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Yes, as long as it arrives back in the same condition as it left with the tags still attached, or, if faulty or damaged, it has been cleared with our customer services team. However, we don’t refund the cost of postage unless the item arrived damaged. Further details are available on our Delivery and Returns page.
20. How do I contact Dressed To Impress?
You can contact us via email at: Sales@dressedtoimpress.eu
By messenger on facebook at Dresserd To Impress
Or by ‘phone at: (44) 01874 938692.